Kylix - Delphi

D. Hageman dhageman at dracken.com
Fri Oct 5 15:08:00 CDT 2001

I do believe they still have a demo available for download.  It is a full
working version for production GPL software only?

It is a cute application for its target market.  I played around with
Borland C++ Builder a couple of years back and really enjoyed that.  It
definately has its place and I hope they can get enough finicial
"feedback" to keep up its production.

--