Kylix - Delphi

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Oct 5 14:54:50 CDT 2001

I have the Kylix developer edition (yes I actually paid real money for a
Linux program!). I haven't yet done any work with it. Looking at the
Borland internet FAQ, it looks as though you need to recompile any
program built in Kylix on Delphi to get a Windows binary. But, it also
looks as though the CLX library may not yet be available in Delphi. I
would be glad to bring in Kylix for a demo day, or something if anyone
wants to look at it. I could also dig out an old copy of Delphi
enterprise and bring it in and try some cross platform building ( of
course that will mean I will have to build a Windoze machine :( ).