Ethernet LAN driver

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Oct 3 15:41:52 CDT 2001

There are also some good articles in Linux Magazine and Linux Journal on
writing device drivers.

And Borland's Kylix Developer suite comes with a good book with a whole
chapter on writing device drivers. Of course that means writing device
drivers in the PASCAL language. But Kylix is a RAD environment [ which
of course is probably useless for writing a device driver ;) ].