LinuxMall Update!!

LinuxMall webmaster at linuxmall.com
Mon Oct 1 20:33:59 CDT 2001

The staff here at LinuxMall knows it has probably been a while since we
have communicated and we wanted to send you an update.  (Don’t worry, we
won’t be making a habit of unsolicited communications!)

Recent enhancements to LinuxMall are as follows:

·  The web site has a new look and has been updated with all of our
current stock.
·  We have a new and improved customer service to handle your needs.
·  Orders now have a faster turnaround time with the majority shipping
within 24 hours of order placement.
·  Inventory specials will be updated daily.

However, we know that there is always room for improvement.  Therefore, we
welcome your input on our website, product offerings, and customer service
to advance the Linux movement. Please send us your comments in our
feedback section of our site.

Be sure stop by our website at http://www.LinuxMall.com and pay us a
visit!!

We do realize that not everyone wants to get extra email so we only have
opt-in mailing lists. The only way to get onto a LinuxMall.com broadcast
list is to voluntarily submit your email address for that purpose.
Therefore, anyone wishing to subscribe/unsubscribe to our various email
lists can visit http://www.linuxmall.com/news/subscribe.

You received this email at kclug at kclug.org