Case

Jeremy Fowler jfowler at westrope.com
Mon Nov 26 18:08:07 CST 2001

Antec makes a really nice case. With a 400W PS, 6 5.25" & 2 3.5" external bays,
and room for 6 3.5 hard drives, the SX1240 is one of my favorites, but it may be
too much of a case for some. ;-)

http://www.antec-inc.com/product/cases/fulltower.html

I believe Microcenter carries them, they have quite a few cases there. I like
Microcenter mostly for the book selection, but they also have an impressive
hardware accessory isle. Just don't listen to any advice from those pimply
faced, runny nosed, windoze lovers they got working there. ;-) However, I buy
most of my stuff from ASI. They have a pretty good selection of items, but the
draw back is you can't browse and window shop. But if you know what you want all
you need is a sales tax license and your set. It's just a matter of filling out
some extra paper work every quarter for the benefit of buying hardware at
wholesale prices. -Jeremy