Case

Chris Midkiff chris at datacaptech.com
Mon Nov 26 17:03:14 CST 2001

I think I know the case :-)  The A-Open (read Generic) cases that they
(CompDepo) sell have a front face that is almost impossible to get off.
They usually have a sharp edge or two inside as well.  Nice to hear that
they gave you a free faceplate... Way to go Dale!!

The Enlight cases, while more expensive, are better designed.  The front
face is quite easy to remove.  In fact, you have to remove it, as the case
comes apart from the front.

Chris Midkiff