Was RE: Jobs?

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Mar 29 17:05:48 CST 2001

> > All I've gotta say, is I'm younger, will earn more money,
> > and won't die before you.
>
> As far as you know.  Watch out for that bus.

Bring forth the Holy Grenade!

My grandmother was the richest woman I've ever known. She was penniless when
she died, and had more people attend her funeral than I could count. All I
know is money is a lousy way of keeping score!
(*jumps down off the soapbox*)

As for this exponentially downward circling thread, all I can say is RIP.
-
And now for something completely different. Has anyone set up printers for
sharing over the network? I haven't look at any of the HOWTO's yet, but I
assume it's relatively easy to do.

Also is it possible to use scp to transfer vfat/NTFS files? My wife's NT OS
crashed and burned, I had Linux installed on the upper end of a second
harddrive. I now want to offlaod the data from the burnt OS, try to salvage
the disk and possibly reinstall that crappy OS. I have Samba installed, but
not yet configured. I don't know if the NTFS write capability is compiled
into the kernel, but re-compiling is not a problem if I need to.

Smile and the world will wonder what you're up to,
Brian
;')>