Off Topic - Novell Contractor Needed

Jeremy Fowler jeremy at microlink.net
Thu Mar 22 15:19:01 CST 2001

Ok, I understand you may have had prior bad experiences with Novell, and I can
respect your opinion, however so much that I disagree with it. I know there is
nothing I can say to sway your opinion, so we must agree to disagree. One
question though, why NT? Why not Linux, or FreeBSD, or OpenBSD? I don't believe
NT is a viable solution to a production network anymore than you think Netware
is. If your such an NT lover, why are you in this group?

-Jeremy