Off Topic - Novell Contractor Needed

S Johnson sjohnson at commercial-lithographing.com
Wed Mar 21 23:47:00 CST 2001

Ok, well without starting a huge flame fest, let's just say, "You're wrong".
Novell works great with windows of all varieties if you go far enough to dump
the lousy NT and Win clients for NW.  I like NT too, we have 12 NT servers
running at our shop (some are Win2K actually) all harmoniously intertwined
with the Novell and the Linux and some other weird stuff.   I agree that I
don't install any new Novell servers, but I have never found any advantage  to
"convert" out of it.

It must be nice to be so successful that you can refuse to work on certain
types of systems.  In the old days (the 80's) specialization would kill you.
Now I guess it is once again the norm.

sj

<hutchins at therune.com> =====