Video Card [but!]

Michael Cox michael.cox at honeywell.com
Thu Mar 15 20:12:12 CST 2001

Yep, you're right, although Linux support is coming (after all, the card's not
even out yet), they claim:

"Thanks for your interest in KYRO II. ST plans Linux support for the KYRO
family  of products. However first priority is to deliver highest quality
Windows  drivers. Suggest you keep checking status of Linux support with our
retail board customers."

Time will tell whether they're serious or just blowing smoke.

If they don't have something soon, I'm leaning towards the nVidia GF2 MX to
replace my Matrox Millennium...

--

  .-.          Michael Cox
  /v       Linux user 199542