LUG Resource...

Tommie Giles tgiles at kc.rr.com
Thu Mar 8 19:19:11 CST 2001

Site:
http://www.LinuxUsersGroups.org/

I stumbled across this site today and thought it may interest someone in the
group.

>From the site:

"The goal of the LUGs Resource Project is to bring all the resources
necessary for LUGs to be successful. We hope to continue being a centralized
liason between the LUG community and its vendors, as well as provide content
materials for hosting meetings, events, and more.

Since the LUG Resource Project began, we have managed to bring together LUGs
all over the world to host group events, sponsor group projects and more. The
growth and stability of our LUG community has stemmed from the participation
and contribution of LUG volunteers and supporting sponsors...."

They have usergroup banners, event search through linevents.com, and vendor
contacts. Neat. Sorta reminds me of GLUE.

--
Tommie Giles
Documentation, Linuxgruven.com Inc.