Linux Distro help.

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Mar 7 13:28:00 CST 2001

> here is the real question: a few months ago I saw a boot CD
> that ran Linux
> off of it.  All I had to do is boot Linux CD and it would run
> off of the CD.
Can't help you much. There are many out there. You could build your own if
you have a compiled kernel and CD writer. There are some HOWTOs on that, I
just haven't done it yet.

> he has a Mac.  He has ask me where to find a good distro for
> the Mac.  I
> know very little about a Mac (even spelling it skips my
> mind).  Does anybody
> have any suggestion about this?
Three words: Yellow Dog Linux.

There are others, but I hear this is the best and slickest. You spelled Mac
just fine. ;')>

Best Regards,
Brian

Brian Densmore <mailto:DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com>