/proc/locks file

Gene Dascher gedascher at multiservice.com
Thu Jun 21 02:20:11 CDT 2001

I am running netscape as myself and it happens the first time I run it.

BTW, I don't think that it has to do with the /proc/locks file.  I
checked on my firewall system and there is a similare entry in the
/proc/locks file on it.

Netscape still runs, but I don't have access to my history.  Not that I
need it all that often, but it comes in handy once in a while.

Thanks,
Gene