VMWare

Gene Dascher gedascher at multiservice.com
Tue Jun 19 16:05:12 CDT 2001

Anyone here use VMWare Express?  They have a special price ($20.01) for
2001 graduates, so I (I mean my wife, since she graduated this year :) )
am considering getting it.  If anyone here uses it, answer this question
if you can:

Can I access existing windows partitions through Samba if they are
mounted under Linux?  I know that with Express, you can't boot to
existing windows installations.  I have asked this of a VMWare sales
dude, who is going to be asking a VMWare tech support dude.  Let's see
how fast they can get an answer back to me!

Thanks,

Gene