Which (RH or MDK) for bare http server? Neither

Matthew G. Copple direwolf at kc.rr.com
Fri Jun 15 18:28:38 CDT 2001

To each his own, I guess. I've used Slackware, and I agree that it is a very
clean install. Prior to installing E-Smith, my server ran Slack.

However, I am so busy nowadays that I put a premium on time. I just don't
have the time anymore to sit around for hours installing software and
configuring it. E-Smith does it for me, and does it right the first time.

I'm not slamming Slackware; I think it is a great distribution.

Matt
mcopple at kcosc.com