Which (RH or MDK) for bare http server?

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Jun 14 17:33:06 CDT 2001

I just set up my box to not stop the boot process if there is no keyboard
(it doesn't seem to care about the monitor). I installed ssh on the box to
connect and do maintenance, but there are plenty of other options. For
"Serial LILO" try this (I don't do it myself):
http://www.bronzesoft.org/docs/linux/embedded/Serial-Terminal-as-Console.htm

Brian