LinuxFund, will that be cash or credit?

Mike Coleman mkc at mathdogs.com
Wed Jun 13 22:26:01 CDT 2001

mike neuliep <mike at illiana.net> writes:
> Hmmm, the cards DO look pretty cool and I do like the idea behind the card.
> The only thing I don't like is the 14% APR interest the card carries.  If they
> could make the interest rate competitve, say to the 9.8% my credit union
> carries, I'd look very closely at changing cards....
>
> But on the other hand, if you're never going to carry a balance, why the hell
> not?  What do the rest of you think?

I've been using mine for the last several years.  I use it as my no-balance
card (which I pay off every month), for the reasons you mention.

I don't have an opinion about whether the LUG should get involved, but I'd
just note that any individual can easily apply for one by themselves.

--Mike

--
Mike Coleman, mkc at mathdogs.com                                      Windows XP
http://www.mathdogs.com                                               Linux :)