LinuxFund, will that be cash or credit?

Duston, Hal hdusto01 at sprintspectrum.com
Wed Jun 13 22:00:06 CDT 2001

OK, I'll take the role of the crotchety old fogy, but
we have gotten by more than fine without funds so far.
This would require actual effort on someone's part, to
manage the money.  We would need to have a treasurer
or something.  Maybe a bank account somewhere.  I don't
think mixing money into the group would be a good idea.
We get enough flamewars going on without having to
decide the proper way to spend any money.

Grumpily, ;-)
Hal Duston

Wednesday, June 13, 2001 4:27 PM, "mike neuliep"