Linux Project (RE: Linux vs. Windows and why win is winning!)

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Jul 23 16:34:55 CDT 2001

Well, we certainly don't want to clone windows. But, I believe that M$ has
come close to the right solution in their latest help system. They are using
AI in the help system, and the "walk me through the process" approach =is=
useful. I say embrace what is useful and extend. I'm sure we will get many
more great new ideas as we work through our project ideas. I can't wait for
the next meeting, I want to see this new Menu design! I'm going to bring one
in too.

Brian