Paranoia

Brian Densmore brian at AMason.net
Mon Jul 16 01:20:39 CDT 2001

> From: Jonathan Hutchins [mailto:hutchins at opus1.com]

> Oh come now, has anyone actually SEEN an "MS License Policeman"?

No I haven't, but I have seen the boys from BSA slap Chicago Title with a
$100 million dollar penalty for having unregistered shareware on many "users
PCs". Chicago Title did settle for some lesser penalty and licensed all the
unregistered software found at the one location checked. Amazing what can
happen when you have a single unhappy employee report you for abuse. I am
sure there aren't any disatisfied employees working in companies running M$
software.
;')>

Brian