basic question - internet access using ppp - Red Hat Linux 7. 0

Philip, Anil aphili01 at sprintspectrum.com
Thu Jul 5 02:29:29 CDT 2001

I tried putting in the dns i.p.s in /etc/resolv.conf
It seems to work. A few minutes ago, I tried pinging from linux again -
now there is a 0% packet loss and I can surf the web!
thanks so much for the help!
Anil.
BTW glorb.com seems to be a good isp. $17/month for speedy V90 ppp access.
10Mb web space, and a linux shell account.