iptables?

James Edgar Twilley grimjack at blitz-it.net
Mon Jan 29 04:59:08 CST 2001

I just upgraded from Kernel 2.2.16 to 2.4.0, on a Redhat 7.0 Box.  I was out of
the Linux gig for a few years, and it has changed dramatically since RH 5.1.  I
am still doing much reading on the iptables set up, so hopefully things shall
work out soon.
	Thanks
	Dougs Ramsey

--
In the wild, there are no stupid lions bears or tigers.  Only humanity not only
allows, but promotes and subsidizes, the continued existence of the stupid.