iptables?

Mike Coleman mcoleman2 at kc.rr.com
Mon Jan 29 04:35:18 CST 2001

"James Edgar Twilley" <grimjack at blitz-it.net> writes:
>   Hi, I am new to this group, and plan to begin attending your meetings.  In
> the meantime, has anyone here used 2.4.0 kernel, and if so, have you had any
> success with iptables?

I use it in a basic way to configure ip masquerading under 2.4.  It seems to
generally work as advertised, but the client has changed a lot leading up to
2.4, so you probably need to be sure you're using an up-to-date version.

--Mike

--
[O]ne of the features of the Internet [...] is that small groups of people can
greatly disturb large organizations.  --Charles C. Mann