DSL questions - Heads up Sprint guys...

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Wed Jan 17 18:00:11 CST 2001

>ION is also $150+ a month.

I'm on DSL right now, and had called on Sprint ION but they said I couldn't
get it.  Right now it wouldn't make sense, but when I was at the Lake of
the Ozarks, the long distance would be well worth it.  I know a friend when
I was at Sprint was looking into it because his family is in Canada.

I would say that the last mile is the biggest hurdle on the ION stuff.  I
don't know for sure, but that would make the most sense . . . especially if
I can't get it and can get DSL.   I also have cable modem access, but my
DSL flies.  I think the provider really makes a difference.  My provider
doesn't sell DSL anymore because of the headaches with SWBELL installs.
The still service their existing customer base and they have a large
hosting company, so there is tons of bandwidth.

-- Bradley Miller