Looking for an Linux kernel image

Mick Ohrberg micke at kc.rr.com
Fri Jan 12 23:44:25 CST 2001

I have used loadlin to load Linux from a system booted in e.g. Win95/98.
What I did was start the system in Linux mode, compiled a kernel, put it on
the Windows partition, and then I named it after the kernel version. I think
I used the make zImage command, since bz wasn't around back then. Btw,
bzImage files will be smaller than zImage...right? bz is a better
compression than Z or gz.

Hälsa resten av sverige förresten! :)

	/Mick