Looking for an Linux kernel image

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Jan 12 21:26:59 CST 2001

Matt,

What is the name of the image it is looking for?
Have you tried the Corel site?
Have you ever booted the PC with anything other than loadlin?
Where did you install it?

It is hard to help you without more information, but here goes:
Kernels are also called bzimage & vmlinuz (and many other names).
If you can look at files on the pc; look for files of the pattern *lin* and
*imag*
I suspect you have a configuration/setup/install problem here and that the
image is in a different place than it should be. I do not use loadlin, so my
help will be limited - until I can get home to a   reference book.