Hello

Cox, Michael michael.cox at honeywell.com
Wed Jan 10 19:30:10 CST 2001

Hi.  I've been lurking about the list for a while now, and thought I'd
introduce myself.

I've been using Linux for about a year now, and have installed it on about a
dozen-odd machines.  Started with Red Hat, I'm now using Mandrake 7.1 with
KDE (not KDE2).  I'm not nearly as knowledgeable as you guys appear, so
hopefully I'll pick up something along the way.

Ancient history includes VAX, AS400, IBM 360, C64, C128, Mac, Amiga, HP,
SBC's, etc.
Currently with Honeywell Aerospace.

Carry on...  ;-)

Michael Cox

P.S.  Everyone here prolly knows this, but speaking of my favorite search
engine, Google, http://www.google.com/linux is the Linux-specific engine on
Google...