CD burn trouble

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Jan 10 16:05:55 CST 2001

Chris,

   You should be able to mount the iso image you created on the harddrive. I
don't recall the exact syntax (it is located in the man page for mkisofs). I
have never been able to make the frontends work on my system. I always do it
the hard way. I am currently writing a python interface for my rewriteable
(Yamaha 4x4x16 IDE, using scd0 device). You error is very similar to my
errors when trying to write from the front end. I seem to recall putting the
disc back in and closing the session on the disc from a terminal screen, but
I am not sure that will work for you. Have you tried to read the disc from
inside a terminal using cdrecord? Have you ever burned a functional CD from
cdrecord without a frontend?

Brian