Starband satellite internet

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Jan 10 15:38:17 CST 2001

I'd love to, but I barely (insert: don't) have time for my current projects.
This would be a major time consuming hack. Unfortunately, I don't seem to
have any free blocks of time left for hacking. (Of course a millennium ago I
would have just allocated some time between 2 and 4 am for such things,
before I learned about the negative effects of burnout)

Best Regards,
Brian

Brian Densmore <mailto:DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com>

Associate