More Funny Tux

Monty J. Harder dmonster at juno.com
Sun Jan 7 17:28:39 CST 2001

On Sun, 07 Jan 2001 00:21:23 -0600 Joe Brouhard <jbrouhard at home.com>
writes:

> Is there a point to three messages saying absolutely nothing?

Yes.  That I need mail software that doesn't "upgrade" itself
automatically.  Where the quote marks are badly needed.  I even used the
web-based interface when the normal software upscrewed.

There is a lesson to be learned for the flavors of Linux that are trying
to emulate this behavior, in fact.  Whenever a program is upgraded to the
bleeding edge, the last version should be retained as a fall-back.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.