More Funny Tux

Monty Harder dmonster at juno.com
Sun Jan 7 05:54:00 CST 2001

Let's try this again.  Juno is so fscked up that I'm having to do this via
browser.  Lotta trouble for a damned joke, but I don't want to leave anyone
hanging.

For those of you who enjoyed my Petulant Artist Rant:

I was pondering the Seattle park monolith's appearance / disappearance /
reappearance, and had an inspiration as to where it would show up next.  It
has something to do with the activities of Linux partisans, armed with their
shiny new 2.4.0 kernels....

http://ware.cx/tuxman/phx-tux

Spread it around as you wish, but please don't post a link to /. unless we
have mirroring in place.  I don't need KC Inter.net and/or Planet Three on
my case right now.

Gotta nuke this software in the morning.  Oh.  It damnear is.