Tux Image

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at askpioneer.com
Wed Jan 3 20:58:09 CST 2001

While Monty's rant on the feet was a little "out-there", I have to agree
with his thoughts on scalability in the KCLUG Tux image WRT the branding
iron.  It looks a little thin in the KC.  It would be great to scale it down
for a small logo for the PC case.

Thanks Monty for that rather lucid rant on the symbology of Tux the penguin.
I guess I hadn't thought of him in this way before.