The missing hd mystery

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Jan 3 14:14:16 CST 2001

Well, without more information it is hard to answer. I have found DiskDruid
lacking in some areas. He should check: fdisk (less user friendly, more
stable - YMMV), the boot messages to ensure both disks are recognized by
RH7, his BIOS settings. PII 400MHz is middle aged!? Are we getting overly
power hungry or what? I run K6-2 400s and below (not that I don't want a GHz
CPU).

Hope this is useful,
Brian