We deon't need no stinkin' subject lines

Jeremy Fowler jeremy at microlink.net
Tue Feb 27 19:50:25 CST 2001

Thomas Edison was the Bill Gates of the late 1800s. He was a shrewd business
man and employed the top scientists and inventers of the day and he got
credit for all their work. An interesting parallelism between Edison's
company and Microsoft is back when they were still ironing out all the
details on electricity. Edison pushed DC power instead of the cheaper and
safer AC power which we all use today. The only reason he wanted DC power
was because he owned all the patents and he wouldn't make any money off of
AC power which Nikola Tesla gave freely to the world.

-Jeremy