Bugs/spam and the whole deal

Dave Parker dlparker at dlpinc.com
Fri Feb 23 13:47:58 CST 2001

WOOPS!  My public apologies to Brian for reflexively hitting
Alt-Return and replying only to him and not to the entire list.
Brian - I apologize - I wasn't implying that you or anyone else
is humor impaired.  Maybe so much of what I say is tongue-in-cheek
I'm just in the habit of people laughing at what I say.

So maybe I can help put a rest to this thread (interesting though
it is) by resending this, and to the entire list this time!  Sorry
if I've offended anyone - this has been an interesting thread.

Here's my original reply:

Okay, okay...  I give...  For the humor impaired:

Some real smileys for folks who had their virtual smiley filters
turned on.

And anyway, if Microsoft cleaned up it's act right this minute,
there'd still be tons of clean-up work to do - probably enough
to keep us all busy for years...

--
Dave Parker/DLP, Inc.    dlparker at dlpinc.com    www.dlpinc.com