spam

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Feb 22 15:26:38 CST 2001

I thought it was just me! I think it may be a virus in disguise, because a
coworker has been getting that for several weeks and is not on the LUG
mailer. I showed her how to filter it out on Outlook; this morning I got my
first one. I noticed it appeared to come from the LUG and was wondering why
myself.

Best Regards,
Brian

Brian Densmore <mailto:DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com>