New spot?

Lowell lowell at kc.rr.com
Sun Feb 18 04:31:12 CST 2001

Folks,
	I've been chastised for cross-posting before, so I wrote a
different message to kulua about this same subject, but the more I
think of it, wouldn't it be easier to recognize an exact duplicate
of the message (and delete it) than a disguised one like this? I
give up, but here it is anyway:
	You might like to give these guys a try:

	http://www.cyberspacemarket.com/computers/home.asp?c=home
		7803 Quivera, Lenexa, KS.

Interesting hardware and prices; mostly ordinary corporate surplus
and some odd server configurations. They had several laptops; I got
a 486 thinkpad for $100, but the supply is getting a little picked
over. Maybe they'll get some more...
--
"If it ain't broke, let me have a shot at it!"