re-inventing the wheel........

Walter Zscoundrel at netscape.net
Mon Feb 12 03:38:57 CST 2001

Why not just go to those links yourself and swipe (ok, download) the images you need from the
source you would have used as the links????  You put the images into your docs, the users get good
quality documentation, your boss thinks you are a genius because you were able to illustrate your
how-to with great images.

So, everyone is happy and you use the extra time you saved to surf the web looking for a job
working for someone that isn't so anal-retentive!

You should always give proper credit for the origin of the images in a foot note or resources list
at the end of your document.  It is best if you can find someone who can grant you permission to
use the images, and note this somewhere in your document.

As long as you are using the images for a non-profit purpose or to create an internal educational
resource and you are getting the images from a publically available website that is not copyrighted
- it should be OK.