FAST ftp sites

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Mon Feb 12 03:02:47 CST 2001

*SIGH*  This is something that I've done for the *BIG* site I'm working on
(in PHP) and this site:  http://www.shelbydodge.org   There are
administrator areas where people can add stuff, and people can suggest
links on the pages and that.   It's a lot of work that is already done . .
. we just need to expand the kclug.org site a bit and let other people have
some input and add things.

-- Bradley Miller