re-inventing the wheel........

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Feb 7 18:46:01 CST 2001

Just a wild guess here. Run the install from a network machine, and open up
a second XWindows client on the installer machine that is linked to the
installing machine XWindows server, and grab the pictures from gimp.
(provided it is running XWindows during install)

There are other possibilities, like running a virtual machine inside a
working machine and install Linux to the virtual machine (don't ask me how,
but I know it's doable - VNC might be able to do this).

Good Luck!

Best Regards,
Brian

Brian Densmore <mailto:DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com>