Dumb Question

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at askpioneer.com
Wed Feb 7 14:23:50 CST 2001

I work real close to this place.  It's called Surplus Exchange.  I have
never seen the deals there that people speak of.  I think you have to spend
lots of time on the third floor digging through boxes to find the cool
stuff.  It's just off the 12th St. bridge if we are talking about the same
place.