Dumb Question

Eric Rossiter rossiter at discoverynet.com
Tue Feb 6 15:22:26 CST 2001

> I am running RedHat 6.2 on a Pentium 166 with 32MB RAM as my gateway for
my
> Comcast at Home cable internet connection.  >
> Thanks,
>
> Gene Dascher

Sorry Gene,

I can't help you, but I'm hoping you can help me..... I'd be interested in
knowing what you used for network properties, particularly DNS, on your Win
box behind the gateway... (you have one, right?)

I'd also be interested in looking at your ipchains script....I've been
trying to set up ipchains and ipmasq on the Comcast at home network here in
Independence for about a month now...

Eric