Distro of the day . . .

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Feb 2 18:47:22 CST 2001

So how was 2.4.0 and is 2.4.1 worse (as has been the case for ALL previous
releases)?
I'm asking 'cause I'm getting ready to load 2.4.0 on my system at home.

> Well, anyway, hope you're having a better time with Mandrake.
> Can't wait for the 2.4 based distros to hit the shelves.

Isn't Mandrake now shipping w/ 2.4 kernel? I read in Linux Mag one of them
was.
Maybe it was Suse, yesterday was such a long time ago, I can't remember for
sure.

Best Regards,
Brian

Brian Densmore <mailto:DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com>