ISP's

Chris Midkiff chris at datacaptech.com
Fri Feb 2 17:03:05 CST 2001

I have run into several people who constantly loose RR connection.  The new
Toshiba modems seem to have a lot of problems.  If you are having this
problem, tell time Warner that you are having the problem, and that you
would like to change out your cable modem. They usually let you walk your
old one into one of their stores and exchange it.  This has corrected the
problem for 3 people that I know of.

I still have one of the old Toshiba modems, and have never had any problems.
Except for their email and news servers dropping.  I gave up and simply use
web-based email.

Chris Midkiff
DataCapture Technologies
(913) 831-7226