ISP's

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at askpioneer.com
Fri Feb 2 14:56:15 CST 2001

I NEVER had problems w/ kcinter.net (aka worldinter.net) with web or mail
access.  Always had the fastest connections I could get with the shoddy
wiring in my area.  I moved to a new house with better copper and the speed
increased.  If you want to run Linux or anything else all the info is right
there for you.  I've switched to cable modem, but if I had to go back to
dial-up (**shudders**) then I wouldn't hesitate to go back.

Brian Kelsay