xinetd

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Dec 28 15:15:29 CST 2001

You need a home system? $25 could get you a old Pentium box from a
computer surplus place. More for a monitor. I could probably help you
out with an old box, may need a few things, can't help you with a
monitor though.

One approach to xinetd is to save your inetd.conf and use itox to
convert it to a xinetd conf file.

sources of info:
http://www.xinetd.org/sample.shtml
http://www.xinetd.org/faq.html
I haven't converted yet, it is one my to-do list though, so I can't help
much.

Brian