xinetd

Rusty kujayhawkbb at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 14:43:15 CST 2001

Can anyone point me to a source for understanding how to work
with xinetd when one is only barely acquainted with inetd as it
is? The little bit of configuration I felt like I understood is
now gone, and I feel kinda extra lost.

(I only have occasional contact with Linux these days at all, I
have no home system anymore so I have to do a fresh install
everytime I want to try and learn anything (on a spare machine
at work)...and have maybe a couple of days at a time exposure.
Really sucks...any suggestions?)