please help again

Eric Gilliland jegilliland at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 26 23:52:10 CST 2001

Well, I'm afraid I have really screwed up this time.  I just started linux,
loaded as normal, and then my mouse started acting funny.  No matter where I
moved it it kept going up to the top right corner. Had trouble opening
anything with it.  It was working fine an hour ago.

Even worse, I think I may have inadvetently changed my root password to
something I don't know! I had a terminal open in su mode to run
bastillechooser, thinking that might be the problem.  I didn't try to change
it, but when i tried to log in as root it told me the login failed, and I
know i put in the right password.

PLease help and thanks in advance.

Eric Gilliland

J. Eric Gilliland
jegilliland at hotmail.com
Meet it is I set it down, that one may smile, and smile, and be a villain.
Hamlet Act 1 Scene 5