30 GB HD on P 133MHz

josh Herr fishie411 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 23:50:45 CST 2001

Another option is that you could get a promise
controller to run the 30gb hd.  It would also let you
use it at 100 mbps instead of the 16 that you are
getting off the internal ide.  The one I would
recomend is the promise fasttrack 100 it retails for
about $100 and is available almost anywhere.  Here is
a link to their web page...

http://support.promise.com/Linux/Default.htm

Ps it works on more dist than listed. if you want to
know about a specefic one just ask me I have run it on
quite a few.

Hope this helps, Josh.