GnuPG Signature Test

Charles K. Lee II chuckx at cold-sun.com
Wed Dec 19 15:31:19 CST 2001

This is a GnuPG signed message.  I'm using Mutt, which has PGP/GnuPG
support built in to it.  Mutt uses the PGP/MIME format to include
the signature.

I was just wondering how other email clients handle these messages.

I know Outlook Express doesn't handle them gracefully.  You just end up
with two randomly named attatchments, one for the actual message and
one for the signatue.

Mutt handles PGP/MIME beautifully.  It will automatically try to
verify the signature using the public keys in your keyring.  Also, if a
public key is in a message, you can automatically add the key to your
keyring.

Other mail clients, I don't know about.  So if you all are using something
else (ie. Netscape, Kmail, Balsa, Evolution, Eudora, etc.), I'm curious as
to how your client handles this message.

--
- chuckx | Charles K. Lee II -
- chuckx at cold-sun.com -